A full bodied smooth smokey spicy blend combines Lapsang Souchong, Chai and Rooibos into an after-dinner tea reminiscent of a fine whisky. For the Lapsang lover this is a real treat.
- CAFFEINE: Approx. 27mg-35mg per cup
- INGREDIENTS: Luxury Black Tea, orthodox Lapsang Souchong,Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Black & White Pepper
- ORIGIN: Assam + Kerala India, Nandi Kenya, Petchabun Thailand, Fuijan Province China, Cederberg South Africa
- GROWN: Approx. 3500 - 6000 ft ASL
- BREW (a guide not a rule) 100c 3-5